Bono Consulting Civil Engineers has performed numerous designs for Municipalities and Parks in Illinois and Iowa. The projects have included water mains, roadway widening, public alleys, storm water detention, site grading, and erosion control plans. We are prequalified with IDOT for Roads and Streets, and Sanitary Engineering. We are also prequalified with the Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Wilmette Public Library – Permeable Pavement Parking Lot – Wilmette, IL
- Touhy Marketplace, 3650 Touhy, Skokie, IL – Offsite Improvements
- Centennial Park Aquatic Center – Park Ridge
- Carpenter School , CCSD 64, Park Ridge, IL
- Brunner Family and Fox River Shores Forest Preserve Trail Improvements
- Water Main Design, Glenview
- Green Alley Design, Chicago
- Site Re-grading and Storm Water Detention at Roemer Park, Wilmette
- Alley Design, Park Ridge
- Yard Drainage Consulting, Park Ridge
- Widening of IDOT Highway, Touhy Avenue and St. Louis Avenue, Skokie.
- Water Main Design, Glencoe.
- Fishel Park Band Shell – Downers Grove Park District.
- Dominican University Library Link, River Forest, IL.