Bono Consulting Civil Engineers has a provided engineering support for numerous construction projects to ensure that what is installed matches what was designed. This has ranged from resident engineering on large earthmoving projects, to assisting homeowners with rear yard flooding issues. Bono Consulting has also successfully completed the construction management of numerous site grading and utility installation projects, to provide the owner with a single point of contact for successful completion of the work.
Our services typically include grade staking and sewer layout, erosion control inspection, resident engineering, site inspections, daily reports, proof rolling, material testing and as-built surveys. We assist the client with getting prequalified bidders, bid evaluation, contract review, and review of progress payments
Bono Consulting Civil Engineers has performed construction inspections on over 100 MWRD permit sites. The MWRD Request for Final Inspection (RFI) is required on all commercial sanitary sewer projects and all storm sewer projects in combined sewer areas within the MWRD service area.
- Canon Building Parking Lot Expansion, Itasca, DuPage County
- Valley Honda Inventory Storage – Aurora, IL
- Inspection and Layout for Synthetic Turf Sport Field at Notre Dame High School, Niles.
- Inspection for Concrete Pavement Installation for Industrial Site, Franklin Park.
- Inspection for Site Infrastructure – Villas on Glen Park, Glenview
- Resident Engineering for Lindsay Light Site Remediation, Streeterville, Chicago
- Bidding Assistance and Inspection for Drainage Improvements, Palatine
- Construction Management of Site Restoration at former industrial Site, Barrington
- Bidding Assistance and Inspection for St. Dismas Church parking lot reconstruction, Waukegan
- Construction Inspection of Parking Lot Replacement at Skokie County Club Paddle Tennis Facility